What information does yoga institute collect?
Yoga institute collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated maharishi,s organizations (satsangs and centers) that have your permission to share your Personal information. “Personal information” means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, email address, credit or debit card account number and may include your retreat registration and donation preferences.
institute uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to respond to and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of yoga institute and our affiliates.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and retreat registrations
4. Completing your purchases and retreat registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. yoga institute does exchange Personal information excluding credit or debit card account numbers with various affiliated maharishi,s organizations (satsangs and centers) in the U.S. and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about maharishi,s programs and events.
2. yoga institute 's mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
3. Yoga institute will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
control and correct personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for maharishi, s organizations retreats are asked to open an “account” in which they provide a user name and password. Individuals can access their account to change that information during open registration time simply by clicking on “Register online” link. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any other time to change that information.
How we protect your personal information
1. Yoga institute uses a secure server with 128 bit encryption to assure the security of the data being transmitted to yoga institute. Yoga institute's database is protected from unauthorized access by a series of highly sophisticated software protection programs.
Travel exchange bulletin board
1. Yoga institute provides a travel exchange bulletin board. Yoga institute does not and has no obligation to monitor this bulletin board.
1. Yoga institute does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 18.
Amendment of Policy